Monday, May 18, 2020

My Secret for Beautiful Hair and Nails


Remember that old saying, you are what you eat?


Well, it's true! Let me explain...


Three years ago I was having some auto-immune issues and started researching holistic ways to fix them. Throughout my research, I discovered that the stomach issues I was having could possibly be relieved by collagen.

I ate my way to poor health!

If the solution isn't invasive or doesn't cost a lot, I'm always willing to try it in the hopes that it'll help.

So I got onto Amazon and ordered this: Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate



I didn't notice anything the first week or two, but by the time I had finished the canister of Collagen, my stomach issues were subsiding, and my hair was getting crazy long!

So I kept on using the collagen in my morning coffee.

After three months something odd happened, I realized that I actually had to file my nails down. That in itself was unusual, my nails always broke or split. I never really had to trim them because of the breaking and splitting. 

Three years later I am still using the collagen, and my hair and nails are really nice looking. 

On a side note, I did try several different brands of collagen and the Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate worked the best for me.






 “As an Amazon Associate. I earn from qualifying purchases.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message here

Foods that heal your nails

Tired of the dry brittle, and splitting nails?  Foods that heal your nails Want to do something to fix your nails? Obviously, you do, or yo...