Monday, June 22, 2020

Ultimate Polish Storage Solutions


Sometimes an average box will not work for your nail polishes.


How do you store all of your beautiful nail colors?

 

I have been looking for some sort of system to straighten up my mess. I currently use a couple of shoeboxes to contain all my nail paraphernalia, and it's not working! Every time I carry it around the house with me, a corner of the plastic shoebox bends, and the contents spill. So far I've been lucky not having a nail polish bottle break. I'm not going to press my luck any further and continue to use plastic shoe boxes, I'm going to replace them with a real nail polish storage system.

 

Plastic shoe boxes seem like a good idea, but once you fill them up with polishes, they become heavy and flimsy to carry around. I need a better idea, and I'm sure you do too.

 

Here are some nail care storage systems that I found that I'm currently considering. Maybe you'll find one you like too.

 

Carry your nail polishes anywhere with this one. The dividers adjust to fit your needs so you can put your nail files, and orangewood sticks in there too. 



Makartt Universal Clear Nail Polish Organizer Holderfor 48 Bottles Adjustable Dividers Space Saver


This one might be more for the professional than the average person who does her nails, but it definitely works if you don't need to carry your nail polishes, but would rather they sit on the counter.


STORi Clear Plastic Multi-Level Nail Polish Organizer| Holds up to 40 Bottles


The purple container below lets you put all kinds of other nail related items into it, like polish remover, nail strips, nail tips, orangewood sticks, and files. I like the room in this one, it's for the average person who does their nails at home.

 

Luxja Nail Polish Carrying Case - Holds 20 Bottles(15ml - 0.5 fl.oz), Portable Organizer Bag for Nail Polish and Manicure Set,Purple

 

Who loves pretty storage cases in different colors? This one will store 24 bottles of polish and still have room for implements and polish remover.



SHANY Color Matters - Nail Accessories Organizer andMakeup Train Case - Sugar Gum

 


If you prefer your nail polish to be on the wall, like it is in salons, this will be a great choice for you. Being able to see all the colors in one glance will keep them organized and allow you to see exactly what you have. 



MyGift Wall-Mounted Vintage Gray Wood 4-Tier Nail Polish & Essential Oil Rack

 

If you're a real nail polish collector, you will really appreciate this one. It holds up to 100 bottles of polish!



Pana Nail Polish Display Organizer Metal Wall MountedRack - Fit up to 100 Nail Polish Bottles - For Home Salon Business Spa


Did you find any that you like? 




 “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message here

Foods that heal your nails

Tired of the dry brittle, and splitting nails?  Foods that heal your nails Want to do something to fix your nails? Obviously, you do, or yo...